Sunday 15th April, 11:00 am - 4:00 pm
Join us for our Spring Fayre showcasing a variety of Local Artisan and Craft stalls.
Come along and treat yourself.
The list of stall holders attending are;
- Avanti Candles –Soy wax vegan candles, wax melts and accessories.
- Betty Brown’s – Baking kits and aprons.
- Boo Star Wooden Gifts – chopping boards, serving platters, tealight/candle holders, jewellery holders.
- Candibelle – Cakes, sweets, cookies and tray bakes.
- Carol – Cushions, knitted and fabric toys.
- Chris’s Fork Emporium – Jewellery made from vintage and antique silver plated cutlery, also hooks and hangers.
- Creative Inspirations – Children’s Usborne Books
- Flamingo Paperie – Greeting cards, gift wrap, postcards, jotter pads and gift boxes.
- Forever Living – Aloe vera and bee products.
- Indian Inspired Crafts
- Jak’s Crafty Bits – Trinket drawers, fairy doors and decoupage items.
- Leicestershire and Rutland Wildlife Trust.
- Lilac Cottage Jams – Jams, chutneys and pickles.
- Lin and Alex – Paper flowers.
- Little Stitch House – Hand made textile gifts and art, crochet and arm knitting.
- Lizzy Lowe – Hats, scarves, shawls, lampshades and pictures.
- Louise – Cards and gifts.
- Metal Manipulation
- Michelle Kemp Photography – Portrait photography display, opportunity to win a photo session.
- Mollicoddlers – Framed and mounted watercolours and cards.
- Paul Hainsworth – Limited edition fine art prints, greeting cards and ceramics.
- Pocketful Creations – Textile goods, cushions, bags, pouches and home decorations.
- RSPB – interactive wildlife stand offering advice and promotion of the RSPB
- Rupert Ginger Dog – Delicious handmade Ice cream and spring items
- Sadie and Sid Arts – Pictures created from pebbles, driftwood, sea glass and water colour paint.
- Suburban Garden – Plants, handmade greetings cards, knitted and crocheted accessories.
- Sue – Handmade aprons, tea cosies, craft bags, peg bags, shopping bags.
- Sweetpea, Flowers by Design – Fresh and silk flower designs.
- Tracey Louise – Padded notice boards, needlecrafts and crochet.
- The Tartan Heart Studio –Slate pebble and tartan art, decorative gifts, handmade jewellery, photographic prints.
- Vintage Charm – China, crystal and clay jewellery.
- Woodland Crafts – Wooden fairy houses, tea lights, animal themed ornaments, mini shabby chic houses.
House of Bayard Living History
Saturday 29th May to Monday 31st May, 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Living History Re-enactors who are part of The War Of The Roses Federation will be putting on a busy medieval military camp for the weekend.
Heartbreak Productions Present: David Walliams “Mr Stink”
Thursday 5th August, 3:30 pm - 6:00 pm
You’re invited to celebrate Annabelle’s 10th birthday, hosted by everyone’s favourite MP candidate, Janet Crumb! (Almost) everyone is welcome… that is, everyone apart from Chloe’s particularly smelly new friend, Mr Stink.
Unfortunatly we do not have any upcoming events of your selected category at this time.