Bosworth Battlefield Centre Bookings
Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions for booking your tickets for Bosworth Battlefield Heritage Centre events, and other ticketed activities.
Please note the following Terms and Conditions before booking:
PURCHASE OF THE TICKET WILL CONSTITUTE ACCEPTANCE OF THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS:
- Ticket holders are required to check carefully their tickets in advance of their visit; mistakes will not be rectified on the day.
- The ticket time slot is not transferable; tickets will not be exchanged or refunded, except at the discretion of service staff on duty.
- Adults must accompany all children under the age of 14.
- Leicestershire County Council reserves the right to refuse entry of the ticket holder to the site.
- Customers displaying anti-social behaviour will be asked to leave and could be subject to prosecution.
- With the exception of assistance dogs, no animals are permitted in the exhibition, shop or Cafe.
- Whilst we welcome recreational photography and recording, no professional cameras, video recorders or any form of audio-visual recording equipment allowed in the site without prior written permission from the site manager.
- Visitors are reminded that for technical or operational reasons, some facilities may be removed or closed or entertainment cancelled and/or altered at any time. Leicestershire County Council reserves the right to change the programme of attractions and entertainment if at any time it is deemed necessary or appropriate to do so.
- Proof of booking will be required to gain admission to the attraction. Proof of booking includes booking reference number, ticket, or confirmation email. In the case of return visits, please ensure that you bring your original proof of booking (your souvenir ticket), which will be used to validate your eligibility for a free return to the site. For events unless otherwise stated the customer will be required to have a valid event ticket to gain admission. Once you have printed or received your tickets, please keep them in a safe place as duplicates, copies or other alternative tickets of any kind cannot be accepted.
- Leicestershire County Council accept no responsibility for any personal property.
Information about Cookies being used on this website:
Cookies are small text files stored by your browser on your computer. They can be used by websites such as those operated by Leicestershire County Council to “remember” your use of, and movement around, the site.
There are two main types of cookies. Persistent cookies (also known as tracking cookies) remain on your computer even when you have left a website and closed your browser.
They are used, for example, by sites which remember you and welcome you back each time you visit. Session cookies only exist for the duration of your session on a website and are destroyed when you close your browser.
They are used by shopping sites, for example, to remember the items you have added to your basket as you move around the site.
This site only uses session cookies. Session cookies allow users’ actions to be remembered from page to page. Session cookies form the basis of all web applications and without them the site would not be able to function.
You may turn off the use of session cookies in your browser settings but if you do so you will be unable to use this site. By using this site you are accepting the use of these session cookies.
You can find more information about cookies in Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HTTP_cookie.