The exhibition and shop are open April to October 10.00am to 5.00pm and November to March 10.00am to 4.00pm. Last entry to the exhibition is an hour before closing.
In order to help us work with and accommodate larger groups, please contact us on 01455 290 429 so that we can discuss your requirements and ensure we can accommodate you in the best way. You will not be able to buy group rated tickets through the normal on-line booking process
Bosworth Battlefield Heritage Centre is an ideal place to bring your Group or Society for a visit.
- The Coach parking is only a few minutes’ walk from the Exhibition, Toilets, Shop and Café.
- The courtyard area where the facilities are based is level and paved
- We have two electric scooters (booking required) for use by visitors
- We’re ideally situated in the middle of the country – only 45 minutes from Birmingham, 1 ½ hours from Oxford & Sheffield, 2 ¼ hours from Bristol & Manchester and 2 ½ hours from London.
Exhibition Group Tickets
This applies to a pre-booked group of 10 or more tickets and are valid for one visit only
|Concession – (Senior, Student and Disabled/ Special Needs)
|Child – (3 to 15 years)
|Child under 3
- All Coach Group visits have to be pre-booked to qualify for the discount
- Coach driver has FREE access to the Exhibition
- Coach Parking on site is FREE
Guided walks and other activities are also available by prior arrangement – click on the boxes below for further information
For information about our facilities, access, catering and events click on the boxes below for further information
Call 01455 290429 to discuss your requirements and then Book a Group Visit .