Bosworth Battlefield Heritage Centre is an ideal place to bring your Group or Society for a visit.
- The Coach parking is only a few minutes’ walk from the Exhibition, Toilets, Shop and Café.
- The courtyard area where the facilities are based is level and paved
- We have FREE wheelchairs and an electric scooter (booking required) for use by visitors
- There are baby changing facilities
- We’re ideally situated in the middle of the country – only 45 minutes from Birmingham, 1 ½ hours from Oxford & Sheffield, 2 ¼ hours from Bristol & Manchester and 2 ½ hours from London.
For further information about our site facilities and access click here.
For the 1485 Tithe Barn Cafe menu click here.
For information about our walks, talks & other events click here.
EXHIBITION GROUP TICKETS: This applies to a pre-booked group of 10 or more tickets and are valid for one visit only
|Concession – (Senior, Student and Disabled/ Special Needs)||£5.25|
|Child – (3 to 15 years)||£3.00|
|Child under 3||FREE|
• All Coach Group visits have to be pre-booked to qualify for the discount
• Coach driver has FREE access to the Exhibition
• Coach Parking on site is FREE
Special Guided Walks and Living History Events may also be available by prior arrangement. Click on the links below for further information;
- Guide-Led Tour of the Exhibition
- Guided Walks of the Battlefield Trail
- Inside Talk & Short Guided Walk to the Sundial
- Short Guided Walk to the Sundial
- Living History – The Bosworth Soldier
- Living History – John the Archer
- Living History – A Soldier’s Lot
- Living History – Night Before the Battle
- Living History – The Barber Surgeon
- Living history – Medieval Medicine
All of the living history sessions above are also available as outreach sessions to bring our history to you. See the booking form link below for outreach prices.
Call 01455 290429 to discuss your requirements or Book a Group Visit now.