Mother’s Day Menu in the Tithe Barn
Sunday 31st March, 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Must see Children and FamiliesSeasonalTithe Barn
Enjoy a 3 course meal in the surroundings of the beautiful Tithe Barn at Bosworth Battlefield on Mother’s Day.
- Duck & Orange Pate served with garlic ciabatta and red onion marmalade
- Carrot & Apple soup served with bloomer bread
Main Courses: £9.95
- Roast sirloin of beef served with Yorkshire pudding
- Roast turkey served with sage & onion stuffing
- Red cabbage & apple roulade with brie & red onion marmalade
All served with seasonal vegetables and accompaniments
- Vanilla cheesecake topped with fruits of the forest
- Warm chocolate fudge cake & ice cream
3 Course only: £14.85 per person – Includes a complimentary glass of prosecco for Mothers.
For an additional £1.00 you can add coffee & mints.
Booking Essential: Call 01455 291048 to book your table now.
Furry Friends Hunt
Thursday 21st February, 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Collect a sheet from our Ticket Office. Explore the Heritage Centre and Country Park to find our furry residents. Return your completed form to earn your Reward
Bosworth Discovery Zone Open
Thursday 21st February, 10:00 am - 3:30 pm
Visit the Bosworth Discovery Zone which is a FREE space for children between the ages of 0-8 years and their families.
Fairy Foraging: EXTRA SLOT – SOLD OUT
Thursday 21st February, 1:30 pm - 3:00 pm
Join us on a magical exploration of our woods and discover if there are fairies afoot.
Unfortunatly we do not have any upcoming events of your selected category at this time.