Mother’s Day Menu in the Tithe Barn – SOLD OUT
Sunday 31st March, 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Children and FamiliesSeasonalTithe Barn
Enjoy a 3 course meal in the surroundings of the beautiful Tithe Barn at Bosworth Battlefield on Mother’s Day.
- Duck & Orange Pate served with garlic ciabatta and red onion marmalade
- Carrot & Apple soup served with bloomer bread
Main Courses: £9.95
- Roast sirloin of beef served with Yorkshire pudding
- Roast turkey served with sage & onion stuffing
- Red cabbage & apple roulade with brie & red onion marmalade
All served with seasonal vegetables and accompaniments
- Vanilla cheesecake topped with fruits of the forest
- Warm chocolate fudge cake & ice cream
3 Course only: £14.85 per person – Includes a complimentary glass of prosecco for Mothers.
For an additional £1.00 you can add coffee & mints.
Booking Essential: Call 01455 291048 to book your table now.
Saturday 13th July - Wednesday 31st July, 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Those pesky Romans have taken up camp on our site and have left all their equipment just lying around. We’re willing to give a handsome reward to anyone who can find all the Roman objects they’ve left.
Discover the Romans at Bosworth Battlefield
Saturday 20th July - Sunday 21st July, 10:30 am - 4:00 pm
Join us in celebrating the Roman History of the Bosworth area. Long before the Battle of Bosworth took place, the site housed an important Roman Temple.
Saturday 20th July, 11:30 am - 4:00 pm
Walks are 11.30 am to 1.00 pm and 2.00 pm to 3.30 pm
Join one of our experienced Guides for an informative 2 km guided walk exploring the Battle of Bosworth, the death of King Richard III and the unlikely victory of Henry Tudor.
Unfortunatly we do not have any upcoming events of your selected category at this time.