Friday 29th November, 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Join us for a very festive market in the 1485 Tithe Barn Cafe, Heritage Room cabins and around the site. We have a range of artisan, Boutique style homeware, gift and handmade craft stalls in attendance. You can also pay a visit to Santa in his grotto.
Admission to the fayre is free
£3 charge for Santa’s grotto.
1485 Tithe Barn Stalls
- Angela’s Cards – Christmas Cards
- Help for Heroes
- In silver – Silver jewellery
- Lily & Mabel – Ladies fashion and accessories
- Oscar Pet foods – Christmas treats and foods
- Pocket Creations – Soft furnishings, cushions, Bags, bunting
- Rustic Emporium – Antiques
- Trigger Creative – Personalised Christmas decorations
- Wayside Willow – Willow weaving
- Christine Pearson – Handmade Jewellery, enamelled copper and silver
- Elm Tree Creations: Children’s Clothes and accessories
- India Rose Prints– Bespoke Hand Made Cushions
- Interior Plant Creations -terrariums and other indoor plants
- JH Football Prints – History of Football Themed prints and cards
- Little Stitch House – Handmade and personalised textile designs, greeting cards & gifts
- The Owl Wood Shed – Handmade wooden items for gifts & birds
- TM Crafts, handmade bags & purses
- Three Generations Silver Jewellery
- Lmor Creations – Precious and semi-precious jewellery
- Luna & Orion – Silver jewellery, scarves & gloves
- Tracey Thompson – Padded Notice Boards, Pin cushions, Rag Dolls, Glasses Cases
Sunday Guided Walks in October
Sunday 11th October to Sunday 25th October, 11:30 am - 3:30 pm
Sunday Guided Walks will resume on 11th October: 11.35 am to 1.05 pm & 2.05 pm to 3.35 pm Prebooking required
Sunday 18th October, 11:00 am - 3:30 pm
Join one of our experienced Guides for an informative and fun 2 km guided walk along surfaced footpaths exploring the Battle of Bosworth, the death of King Richard III and the unlikely victory of Henry Tudor.
A Knight’s Tale
Wednesday 21st October, 10:00 am - 4:30 pm
Sir Jed has travelled to Bosworth ready for battle. Discover who he will fight for and what he will bring to the battle. Try on replica armour and handle weapons to see how they were used in battle.
Unfortunatly we do not have any upcoming events of your selected category at this time.