Sunday 15th April, 11:00 am - 4:00 pm
Children and FamiliesCraft / Workshop
Join us for our Spring Fayre showcasing a variety of Local Artisan and Craft stalls.
Come along and treat yourself.
The list of stall holders attending are;
- Avanti Candles –Soy wax vegan candles, wax melts and accessories.
- Betty Brown’s – Baking kits and aprons.
- Boo Star Wooden Gifts – chopping boards, serving platters, tealight/candle holders, jewellery holders.
- Candibelle – Cakes, sweets, cookies and tray bakes.
- Carol – Cushions, knitted and fabric toys.
- Chris’s Fork Emporium – Jewellery made from vintage and antique silver plated cutlery, also hooks and hangers.
- Creative Inspirations – Children’s Usborne Books
- Flamingo Paperie – Greeting cards, gift wrap, postcards, jotter pads and gift boxes.
- Forever Living – Aloe vera and bee products.
- Indian Inspired Crafts
- Jak’s Crafty Bits – Trinket drawers, fairy doors and decoupage items.
- Leicestershire and Rutland Wildlife Trust.
- Lilac Cottage Jams – Jams, chutneys and pickles.
- Lin and Alex – Paper flowers.
- Little Stitch House – Hand made textile gifts and art, crochet and arm knitting.
- Lizzy Lowe – Hats, scarves, shawls, lampshades and pictures.
- Louise – Cards and gifts.
- Metal Manipulation
- Michelle Kemp Photography – Portrait photography display, opportunity to win a photo session.
- Mollicoddlers – Framed and mounted watercolours and cards.
- Paul Hainsworth – Limited edition fine art prints, greeting cards and ceramics.
- Pocketful Creations – Textile goods, cushions, bags, pouches and home decorations.
- RSPB – interactive wildlife stand offering advice and promotion of the RSPB
- Rupert Ginger Dog – Delicious handmade Ice cream and spring items
- Sadie and Sid Arts – Pictures created from pebbles, driftwood, sea glass and water colour paint.
- Suburban Garden – Plants, handmade greetings cards, knitted and crocheted accessories.
- Sue – Handmade aprons, tea cosies, craft bags, peg bags, shopping bags.
- Sweetpea, Flowers by Design – Fresh and silk flower designs.
- Tracey Louise – Padded notice boards, needlecrafts and crochet.
- The Tartan Heart Studio –Slate pebble and tartan art, decorative gifts, handmade jewellery, photographic prints.
- Vintage Charm – China, crystal and clay jewellery.
- Woodland Crafts – Wooden fairy houses, tea lights, animal themed ornaments, mini shabby chic houses.