Sunday 28th April, 11:00 am - 4:00 pm
Must see Children and Families
Join us for our Spring Fair where there will be a variety of artisan and craft stalls in the Heritage Room, Courtyard and Cabins.
The Tithe Barn Cafe will also be open serving a variety of food and refreshments
Spring Fair Stallholders.
- Elaine Cooper – Crocheted items, paper craft items and mixed media items
- Flamingo Paperie – High quality greetings cards and gift wrap
- Jaks Crafty Bits -Handmade & gifts; Fairy doors, decoupage items, candle sticks, animal ornaments, other household ornaments
- Paper Moon Italian Ladies fashion, accessories, shabby chic, home interiors
- Pharoah Collars – Unique Handmade Collars
- Appleton Catering – German Sausage Stall
- Magic Mead – Meads, ale, bear, absinthe
- Noon Gifts – Unusual Gifts and Cards, jute duffle bags, handbags, scarves, photo frames
- The Owl Wood Shed – Bird boxes & feeders, Hedgehog boxes, wooden planters, turned bowls, pens, cheeseboards etc
- Threading the Needle – Quilts mainly children’s plus throws and table runners also smaller items e.g. cushions and coasters etc
- W & J Confectionary – Handmade fudge candy floss and test your strength striker game
- What Debbie Did – Crafts, felting, paper sculpture, jewellery, keyrings
- Avanti Candles
- Home Sweet Chic – Gifts and Homewares, wooden Crafts
- Lesley Kenny – Decoupage of vintage and modern items that include – table mats, coasters, mirrors, photo frames, children’s chairs, money boxes, small tables, trays, table lamps.
- Matilda’s Marvellous Usborne books
- Obsidian Butterfly – Handmake and sell sterling silver jewellery, upcycled cutlery jewellery, hand dyed and painted children’s clothing and bags.
- Paul Hainsworth – Fine Art Prints, water colour paintings, greeting cards and ceramics
- Stylehaus – Snow globes, doorstops, candles
- Twelvetree – Artisan Sterling Silver jewellery
FREE Entry – Car parking charges apply
Saturday 13th July - Wednesday 31st July, 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Those pesky Romans have taken up camp on our site and have left all their equipment just lying around. We’re willing to give a handsome reward to anyone who can find all the Roman objects they’ve left.
Discover the Romans at Bosworth Battlefield
Saturday 20th July - Sunday 21st July, 10:30 am - 4:00 pm
Join us in celebrating the Roman History of the Bosworth area. Long before the Battle of Bosworth took place, the site housed an important Roman Temple.
Saturday 20th July, 11:30 am - 4:00 pm
Walks are 11.30 am to 1.00 pm and 2.00 pm to 3.30 pm
Join one of our experienced Guides for an informative 2 km guided walk exploring the Battle of Bosworth, the death of King Richard III and the unlikely victory of Henry Tudor.
Unfortunatly we do not have any upcoming events of your selected category at this time.