Sunday 28th April, 11:00 am - 4:00 pm
Join us for our Spring Fair where there will be a variety of artisan and craft stalls in the Heritage Room, Courtyard and Cabins.
The Tithe Barn Cafe will also be open serving a variety of food and refreshments
Spring Fair Stallholders.
- Elaine Cooper – Crocheted items, paper craft items and mixed media items
- Flamingo Paperie – High quality greetings cards and gift wrap
- Jaks Crafty Bits -Handmade & gifts; Fairy doors, decoupage items, candle sticks, animal ornaments, other household ornaments
- Paper Moon Italian Ladies fashion, accessories, shabby chic, home interiors
- Pharoah Collars – Unique Handmade Collars
- Appleton Catering – German Sausage Stall
- Magic Mead – Meads, ale, bear, absinthe
- Noon Gifts – Unusual Gifts and Cards, jute duffle bags, handbags, scarves, photo frames
- The Owl Wood Shed – Bird boxes & feeders, Hedgehog boxes, wooden planters, turned bowls, pens, cheeseboards etc
- Threading the Needle – Quilts mainly children’s plus throws and table runners also smaller items e.g. cushions and coasters etc
- W & J Confectionary – Handmade fudge candy floss and test your strength striker game
- What Debbie Did – Crafts, felting, paper sculpture, jewellery, keyrings
- Avanti Candles
- Home Sweet Chic – Gifts and Homewares, wooden Crafts
- Lesley Kenny – Decoupage of vintage and modern items that include – table mats, coasters, mirrors, photo frames, children’s chairs, money boxes, small tables, trays, table lamps.
- Matilda’s Marvellous Usborne books
- Obsidian Butterfly – Handmake and sell sterling silver jewellery, upcycled cutlery jewellery, hand dyed and painted children’s clothing and bags.
- Paul Hainsworth – Fine Art Prints, water colour paintings, greeting cards and ceramics
- Stylehaus – Snow globes, doorstops, candles
- Twelvetree – Artisan Sterling Silver jewellery
FREE Entry – Car parking charges apply
Sunday Guided Walks in October
Sunday 11th October to Sunday 25th October, 11:30 am - 3:30 pm
Sunday Guided Walks will resume on 11th October: 11.35 am to 1.05 pm & 2.05 pm to 3.35 pm Prebooking required
Sunday 18th October, 11:00 am - 3:30 pm
Join one of our experienced Guides for an informative and fun 2 km guided walk along surfaced footpaths exploring the Battle of Bosworth, the death of King Richard III and the unlikely victory of Henry Tudor.
A Knight’s Tale
Wednesday 21st October, 10:00 am - 4:30 pm
Sir Jed has travelled to Bosworth ready for battle. Discover who he will fight for and what he will bring to the battle. Try on replica armour and handle weapons to see how they were used in battle.
Unfortunatly we do not have any upcoming events of your selected category at this time.