Sunday 28th April, 11:00 am - 4:00 pm
Join us for our Spring Fair where there will be a variety of artisan and craft stalls in the Heritage Room, Courtyard and Cabins.
The Tithe Barn Cafe will also be open serving a variety of food and refreshments
Spring Fair Stallholders.
- Elaine Cooper – Crocheted items, paper craft items and mixed media items
- Flamingo Paperie – High quality greetings cards and gift wrap
- Jaks Crafty Bits -Handmade & gifts; Fairy doors, decoupage items, candle sticks, animal ornaments, other household ornaments
- Paper Moon Italian Ladies fashion, accessories, shabby chic, home interiors
- Pharoah Collars – Unique Handmade Collars
- Appleton Catering – German Sausage Stall
- Magic Mead – Meads, ale, bear, absinthe
- Noon Gifts – Unusual Gifts and Cards, jute duffle bags, handbags, scarves, photo frames
- The Owl Wood Shed – Bird boxes & feeders, Hedgehog boxes, wooden planters, turned bowls, pens, cheeseboards etc
- Threading the Needle – Quilts mainly children’s plus throws and table runners also smaller items e.g. cushions and coasters etc
- W & J Confectionary – Handmade fudge candy floss and test your strength striker game
- What Debbie Did – Crafts, felting, paper sculpture, jewellery, keyrings
- Avanti Candles
- Home Sweet Chic – Gifts and Homewares, wooden Crafts
- Lesley Kenny – Decoupage of vintage and modern items that include – table mats, coasters, mirrors, photo frames, children’s chairs, money boxes, small tables, trays, table lamps.
- Matilda’s Marvellous Usborne books
- Obsidian Butterfly – Handmake and sell sterling silver jewellery, upcycled cutlery jewellery, hand dyed and painted children’s clothing and bags.
- Paul Hainsworth – Fine Art Prints, water colour paintings, greeting cards and ceramics
- Stylehaus – Snow globes, doorstops, candles
- Twelvetree – Artisan Sterling Silver jewellery
FREE Entry – Car parking charges apply
Unfortunatly we do not have any upcoming events of your selected category at this time.