Henry’s Road to Bosworth
Saturday 5th November, 9:30 am
Retracing the steps of Henry Tudor and his army en route to Bosworth
- Merevale Church containing a window paid for by Henry Tudor
- The site of Merevale Abbey (and morning coffee) where Henry is likely to have spent the night before Bosworth
- Newhouse Grange Great Barn paid for by Henry Tudor
- Fenn Lane Farm where Henry defeated Richard III in Battle
- Return to Bosworth and visit the award winning exhibition
TICKETS £35 per person
Limited to 14 passengers in executive minibus.
Pre booking essential – call 01455 290429 or book online
Alison Weir Talk: Katheryn Howard – The Tainted Queen SOLD OUT
Friday 2nd October, 7:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Join Alison Weir in the beautiful surroundings of The Tithe Barn at Bosworth Battlefield Heritage Centre for this talk about book five “Katheryn Howard – The Tainted Queen” in the Six Tudor Queens series.
Sunday Guided Walks in October
Sunday 11th October to Sunday 25th October, 11:30 am - 3:30 pm
Sunday Guided Walks will resume on 11th October: 11.35 am to 1.05 pm & 2.05 pm to 3.35 pm Prebooking required
“In the Footsteps of Richard III” Guided Walk
Saturday 17th October, 9:30 am - 1:30 pm
Visit the sites King Richard III stayed and prayed in that fateful August in 1485 This enjoyable walk is 3 hours in duration (approx 6 Km) with one of our experienced guides
Unfortunatly we do not have any upcoming events of your selected category at this time.