Henry’s Road to Bosworth
Saturday 5th November, 9:30 am
Retracing the steps of Henry Tudor and his army en route to Bosworth
- Merevale Church containing a window paid for by Henry Tudor
- The site of Merevale Abbey (and morning coffee) where Henry is likely to have spent the night before Bosworth
- Newhouse Grange Great Barn paid for by Henry Tudor
- Fenn Lane Farm where Henry defeated Richard III in Battle
- Return to Bosworth and visit the award winning exhibition
TICKETS £35 per person
Limited to 14 passengers in executive minibus.
Pre booking essential – call 01455 290429 or book online
Unfortunatly we do not have any upcoming events of your selected category at this time.