Henry’s Road to Bosworth
Saturday 5th November, 9:30 am
Retracing the steps of Henry Tudor and his army en route to Bosworth
- Merevale Church containing a window paid for by Henry Tudor
- The site of Merevale Abbey (and morning coffee) where Henry is likely to have spent the night before Bosworth
- Newhouse Grange Great Barn paid for by Henry Tudor
- Fenn Lane Farm where Henry defeated Richard III in Battle
- Return to Bosworth and visit the award winning exhibition
TICKETS £35 per person
Limited to 14 passengers in executive minibus.
Pre booking essential – call 01455 290429 or book online
SOLD OUT – Philippa Langley – The Princes in the Tower: Solving History’s Greatest Cold Case
Sunday 3rd December, 6:30 pm - 7:30 pm
Join us for an unmissable evening as Philippa discusses her remarkable new book The Princes in the Tower: Solving History’s Greatest Cold Case, and the extraordinary findings of ‘The Missing Princes Project’.
Saturday 30th December, 1:30 pm - 3:00 pm
Have you eaten too much Christmas pudding and want a breath of fresh air. If so, join one of our experienced Guides for an informative and fun guided walk along footpaths explaining the Battle of Bosworth, the death of King Richard…
Saturday 17th February to Sunday 18th February, 1:30 pm - 3:00 pm
The Guided Walk runs 1.30pm – 3.00pm Join one of our experienced Guides for an informative and fun guided walk along footpaths explaining the Battle of Bosworth, the death of King Richard III and the unlikely victory of Henry Tudor. With hands-on objects and a…
Unfortunatly we do not have any upcoming events of your selected category at this time.