Friday 2nd December, 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Come along to our Christmas Fayre in The Heritage Room and Tithe barn Cafe to get that special festive gift
Join us for a complimentary glass of mulled wine and a mince pie as you look around the variety of Craft and local Artisan stalls on offer;
In the Heritage Room, Courtyard & Cabins
- Flowers by Sarah Louise – Christmas wreaths and table decorations.
- The Bee Farmer – Honey, pollen, furniture polish, lip balms and gift certificates.
- Pennmanship – Handmade pens.
- Lizzy Lowe – Handmade wool and felted items.
- Burty Baker – Home baked Christmas goodies, mince pies and biscuits.
- Vintique Tree – Christmas decorations, vintage home wares, soft furnishings & Christmas gifts.
- Anajaner – Silk and chiffon scarves made from vintage saris.
- Lmor Creations – Handmade Jewellery.
- The Lovely Little Candle Company – hand poured scented candles, using natural soy wax and the highest quality fragrance oils.
- Ron Cooke – Landscape and seascape artist.
- The Harbots – Knitted and crocheted items, cards, magnets and badges.
- Susan Lewis Plants – Various plants and winter hanging baskets.
- Richard Williams – Shimla jewellery and Christmas products including: decorations; garlands; wall hangers; tea light holders; soft toys and stocking fillers.
- The Heritage Cake Company – Bosworth Jumbles and other specialist Leicestershire cakes and handmade luxury fudge.
In the Tithe Barn
- Help for Heroes
- Helen Healey – soft furnishings
- Wooden Wonder – children’s traditional toys
- Choqa – Artisan Chocolates
- Karen – shabby chic / retro gifts
- Phoenix Cards
- Fairy Knows – Soft toys
- Jeannie – Glass & jewellery
- Style Barn – Fashion & accessories
- Kim Rickel – Silk purses
- Angela & Stephen – Cakes
- Pam’s Preserves – homemade jams and chutneys
- Tithe Barn – hot pork and turkey rolls and refreshments
- Cardique Crafts – Scandinavian Christmas Crafts
Unfortunatly we do not have any upcoming events of your selected category at this time.