Friday 24th November, 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Must see Children and FamiliesSeasonalTithe Barn
Join us at this popular event showcasing a variety of craft & local artisan stalls.
St Peters C of E Primary School Choir will be singing at 6.30 pm.
Refreshments available including hot pork & turkey stuffing rolls.
- Anajaner – Silk and chiffon scarves made from vintage saris.
- Bosworth Battlefield Heritage Centre Retail – Ales, mead and other quality gifts.
- Cup ‘n’ Saucery – Vintage china cake stands – have a go at making your own.
- Home Inspirations by Debby Shaw
- Interior Plant Creations – Indoor plants, succulents, display containers and Christmas gifting.
- Jemma Harbot – Vintage and handmade items, crochet, knitted and sewn items.
- Lin Norman – Paper flowers.
- Lizzy Lowe – Handmade wool and felted items.
- Louise Dinsley – Cards, pictures, knitted toys and bags.
- Luna and Orion – Sterling silver jewellery, scarves, ponchos and gloves.
- Noon Gifts – Jute duffle bags, recycled frames, cotton oilcloth bags, scarves, decorations and incense sticks.
- Paul Hainsworth – Limited edition fine art prints produced from original watercolours, greetings cards.
- Ron Cooke – Paintings
- Rupert Ginger Dog – Homemade ice cream to include Christmas pudding, peanut butter, salted caramel, Eton mess, garden mint and cacao, vanilla and strawberry flavours. Also Christmas decorations.
- Tartan Heart Studio – Handcrafted Christmas decorations, bespoke jewellery, pebble art, tartan art, twine bottles, decorative wooden boxes.
- Tracey Louise – Padded notice boards, crochet and needlecrafts.
Summer Reading Challenge: Mischief Makers
Saturday 7th July - Saturday 8th September, 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
The Summer Reading Challenge takes place every year during the summer holidays. You can sign up at your local library, then read six library books of your choice to complete the Challenge
Royal Robes Hunt
Saturday 14th July - Sunday 2nd September, 10:00 am - 4:30 pm
Pick up a sheet from our Ticket Office, explore the Heritage Centre and Country Park to find the hidden items of Royal clothing and return to collect your prize.
Saturday 18th August, 11:30 am - 3:30 pm
Knight School: Travel back to medieval times to meet Sir John of Bosworth and complete your quest to become a knight
Unfortunatly we do not have any upcoming events of your selected category at this time.