Friday 24th November, 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Join us at this popular event showcasing a variety of craft & local artisan stalls.
St Peters C of E Primary School Choir will be singing at 6.30 pm.
Refreshments available including hot pork & turkey stuffing rolls.
- Anajaner – Silk and chiffon scarves made from vintage saris.
- Bosworth Battlefield Heritage Centre Retail – Ales, mead and other quality gifts.
- Cup ‘n’ Saucery – Vintage china cake stands – have a go at making your own.
- Home Inspirations by Debby Shaw
- Interior Plant Creations – Indoor plants, succulents, display containers and Christmas gifting.
- Jemma Harbot – Vintage and handmade items, crochet, knitted and sewn items.
- Lin Norman – Paper flowers.
- Lizzy Lowe – Handmade wool and felted items.
- Louise Dinsley – Cards, pictures, knitted toys and bags.
- Luna and Orion – Sterling silver jewellery, scarves, ponchos and gloves.
- Noon Gifts – Jute duffle bags, recycled frames, cotton oilcloth bags, scarves, decorations and incense sticks.
- Paul Hainsworth – Limited edition fine art prints produced from original watercolours, greetings cards.
- Ron Cooke – Paintings
- Rupert Ginger Dog – Homemade ice cream to include Christmas pudding, peanut butter, salted caramel, Eton mess, garden mint and cacao, vanilla and strawberry flavours. Also Christmas decorations.
- Tartan Heart Studio – Handcrafted Christmas decorations, bespoke jewellery, pebble art, tartan art, twine bottles, decorative wooden boxes.
- Tracey Louise – Padded notice boards, crochet and needlecrafts.
House of Bayard Living History
Sunday 20th September, 10:30 am - 3:30 pm
Living History Re-enactors who are part of The War Of The Roses Federation will be putting on a busy medieval military camp for the weekend.
Alison Weir Talk: Katheryn Howard – The Tainted Queen SOLD OUT
Friday 2nd October, 7:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Join Alison Weir in the beautiful surroundings of The Tithe Barn at Bosworth Battlefield Heritage Centre for this talk about book five “Katheryn Howard – The Tainted Queen” in the Six Tudor Queens series.
Sunday Guided Walks in October
Sunday 11th October to Sunday 25th October, 11:30 am - 3:30 pm
Sunday Guided Walks resume on 11th October. Join one of our experienced Guides for an informative and fun 2 km guided Sunday walk along surfaced footpaths exploring the Battle of Bosworth, the death of King Richard III and the unlikely victory of Henry Tudor.
Unfortunatly we do not have any upcoming events of your selected category at this time.