Bosworth Battlefield Backs the Blues
Monday 18th July to Sunday 31st July, 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Attention all Leicester City Fans
In recognition of Leicester City’s fantastic achievement in winning The Premiership Title this year
“Bosworth Battlefield is Backing the Blues” and offering a FANTASTIC 50% off the cost of admission to our Award-Winning Exhibition from Monday 18th until Sunday 31st July to Leicester City Fans only.
To take advantage of this great offer all you need to do is come to Bosworth Battlefield Heritage Centre wearing your Leicester City Football Club shirt, scarf, T-Shirt or hat and purchase your tickets from the Ticket Office.
As ever the following Terms & Conditions apply to this offer:
- This offer is not available online
- Tickets can’t be purchased in advance
- No flags please – these will not get you the 50% discount
- This offer applies only to admission to the Exhibition (18th to 31st July 2016) and excludes all events, walks & talks on site during the period of the offer
- It cannot be combined with any other promotional offers or discounts
- Scarves, shirts etc. have to be worn around the Exhibition and cannot be passed onto other visitors
So what are you waiting for, grab your Leicester City gear and pay us a visit?
Sunday Guided Walks in October
Sunday 11th October to Sunday 25th October, 11:30 am - 3:30 pm
Sunday Guided Walks will resume on 11th October: 11.35 am to 1.05 pm & 2.05 pm to 3.35 pm Prebooking required
Sunday 18th October, 11:00 am - 3:30 pm
Join one of our experienced Guides for an informative and fun 2 km guided walk along surfaced footpaths exploring the Battle of Bosworth, the death of King Richard III and the unlikely victory of Henry Tudor.
A Knight’s Tale
Wednesday 21st October, 10:00 am - 4:30 pm
Sir Jed has travelled to Bosworth ready for battle. Discover who he will fight for and what he will bring to the battle. Try on replica armour and handle weapons to see how they were used in battle.
Unfortunatly we do not have any upcoming events of your selected category at this time.