Bosworth Battlefield Backs the Blues
Monday 18th July to Sunday 31st July, 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Attention all Leicester City Fans
In recognition of Leicester City’s fantastic achievement in winning The Premiership Title this year
“Bosworth Battlefield is Backing the Blues” and offering a FANTASTIC 50% off the cost of admission to our Award-Winning Exhibition from Monday 18th until Sunday 31st July to Leicester City Fans only.
To take advantage of this great offer all you need to do is come to Bosworth Battlefield Heritage Centre wearing your Leicester City Football Club shirt, scarf, T-Shirt or hat and purchase your tickets from the Ticket Office.
As ever the following Terms & Conditions apply to this offer:
- This offer is not available online
- Tickets can’t be purchased in advance
- No flags please – these will not get you the 50% discount
- This offer applies only to admission to the Exhibition (18th to 31st July 2016) and excludes all events, walks & talks on site during the period of the offer
- It cannot be combined with any other promotional offers or discounts
- Scarves, shirts etc. have to be worn around the Exhibition and cannot be passed onto other visitors
So what are you waiting for, grab your Leicester City gear and pay us a visit?
House of Bayard Living History
Saturday 29th May to Monday 31st May, 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Living History Re-enactors who are part of The War Of The Roses Federation will be putting on a busy medieval military camp for the weekend.
Heartbreak Productions Present: David Walliams “Mr Stink”
Thursday 5th August, 3:30 pm - 6:00 pm
You’re invited to celebrate Annabelle’s 10th birthday, hosted by everyone’s favourite MP candidate, Janet Crumb! (Almost) everyone is welcome… that is, everyone apart from Chloe’s particularly smelly new friend, Mr Stink.
Unfortunatly we do not have any upcoming events of your selected category at this time.