12 Reasons to Visit Bosworth Battlefield Heritage Centre this Festive Season
- Indoor Award-Winning Exhibition so you can visit whatever the weather. Open daily from 10.00 am to 4.00 pm (last admission 3.00 pm). Exhibition ticket is valid for 12 months from the date of purchase so you can return as many times as you like.
- Bosworth Battlefield Shop is stocked with an excellent range of historical books, unusual gifts & Christmas presents is open daily from 10.00 am to 4.00 pm up to and including the 23rd
- Snowman Hunt: 1st to 30th December 10.00 am to 3.30 pm.
- Guided Walks at 11.30 am and 2.00 pm on 1st, 2nd, 8th & 9th
- Tithe Barn Café open daily 10.00 am to 4.00 pm. Christmas Lunch available from 1st to 23rd December (Booking essential).
- Breakfast with Santa in the Tithe Barn on 22nd December (Booking required).
- Afternoon Tea with Santa in the Tithe Barn on 22nd December (Booking required).
- Guided Walks on Boxing Day and New Year’s Day.
- Bosworth Discovery Zone a FREE space for children between the ages of 0-8 years and their families is open on 1st, 2nd, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 13th, 14th, 15th & 16th
- The Battlefield Trail is FREE, so pick up a map and enjoy the walk.
- FREE Exhibition: ‘The Bosworth Tommies: A Market Town at War 1914 – 1918’. Open daily from 10.00 am to 4.00 pm.
- Ample parking.
For further information about prices and times please visit our website www.bosworthbattlefield.org.uk