12 Reasons to visit Bosworth Battlefield Heritage Centre this Easter
- Indoor Award-Winning Exhibition so you can visit whatever the weather. Open daily from 10.00 am to 5.00 pm (last admission 4.00 pm). Exhibition ticket is valid for 12 months from the date of purchase so you can return as many times as you like.
- Magical Creatures Hunt – running daily from Saturday 13th to Sunday 28th April 10.00 am to 5.00 pm. Only £2 per child.
- * Knight School – Thursday 25th April 11.00 am to 12.30
- Bosworth Discovery Zone a FREE space for children between the ages of 0-8 years and their families is open 11th to 14th , 18th to 21st April and 25th to 28th
- Bosworth Battlefield Shop is stocked with an excellent range of historical books, unusual gifts & souvenirs. Open daily from 10.00 am to 5.00 pm.
- Costumed Guided Walks – Wednesday 24th April: 11.30 am to 1.00 pm and 2.00 pm to 3.30 pm.
- Tithe Barn Café open daily 10.00 am to 5.00 pm. 30th March – Special Easter Sunday Menu available between 2.00 pm & 4.00 pm (Booking essential – call 01455 291048 to book your table).
- Guided Walks – Friday 19th, Saturday 20th, Sunday 21st, Monday 22nd, Saturday 27th & Sunday 28th Walks: 11.30 am to 1.00 pm and 2.00 pm to 3.30 pm.
- The Battlefield Trail is FREE, so pick up a map and enjoy the walk.
- FREE Exhibition: The Bosworth Medieval Festival in pictures. Open 7 days a week from 10.00 am to 5.00 pm.
- Spring Fair – Sunday 28th April 11.00 am to 4.00 pm.
- Country Park open from 7.00 am to 7.00 pm daily, ample parking, picnic tables and toilets.
*Booking essential – call 01455 290429 (Open 7 days a week from 10.00 am to 5.00 pm)