10 Reasons to visit this February half-term
- Indoor Award-Winning Exhibition so you can visit whatever the weather. Open daily from 10.00 am to 4.00 pm (last admission 3.00 pm). Exhibition ticket is valid for 12 months from the date of purchase, so you can return as many times as you like.
- Bosworth Battlefield Shop is stocked with an excellent range of historical books & unusual gifts. Open daily from 10.00 am to 4.00 pm.
- Weekend Guided Walks at 11.30 am and 2.00 pm on February 15th, 16th, 22nd & 23rd
- 1485 Tithe Barn Café. Open daily 10.00 am to 4.00 pm.
- Creepy Crawlies Hunt – Saturday 15th to Sunday 23rd February: 10.00 am to 4.00 pm
- We’re Going on a Dragon Hunt – Tuesday 18th February: 2 sessions – 10.30 am to 11.30 am and 1.30 pm to 2.30 pm
- The Battlefield Trail Walk is FREE, so pick up a map from the Ticket Office, or download one from our website and enjoy the walk.
- FREE Exhibition: Inspiring Bosworth – 2nd February to 29th March. Open daily from 10.00 am to 4.00 pm.
- Walking and Cycling opportunities – visit the Country Parks page on our website
- Ample car parking on site – only £2.50 all day.
For further information about our events, talks, volunteering, school and group visits go to our website www.bosworthbattlefield.org.uk