10 Reasons to visit Bosworth Battlefield Heritage Centre this February Half-Term.
- Indoor Award-Winning Exhibition so you can visit whatever the weather. Open daily from 10.00 am to 4.00 pm (last admission 3.00 pm).Exhibition ticket is valid for 12 months from the date of purchase so you can return as many times as you like.
- * Welly Adventures Event: Tuesday 19th 10:30 am – 12:00 pm. SOLD OUT
- Furry Friends Hunt: Saturday 16th to Sunday 24th 10.00 am to 3.30 pm daily.
- * Fairy Foraging Event: Thursday 21st 11.30 am to 12.00 pm SOLD OUT
- The Battlefield Trail is FREE, so pick up a map or download one and enjoy the walk.
- Tithe Barn Café: Open 7 days a week from 10.00 am – 4.00 pm.
- Bosworth Battlefield Shop is stocked with an excellent range of historical books & unusual gifts. Open 7 days a week from 10.00 am to 4.00 pm.
- Guided Walks: Saturday 16th, Sunday 17th, Saturday 23rd & Sunday 24th 11.30 am & 2.00 pm.
- Bosworth Discovery Zone: a FREE space for children between the ages of 0-8 years and their families is open from Thursday 21st to Sunday 24th.
- FREE Exhibition: The Bosworth Medieval Festival in pictures: Open 7 days a week from 10.00 am to 4.00 pm.
*Booking essential – call 01455 290429 (Open 7 days a week from 10.00 am to 4.00 pm) or book online www.bosworthbattlefield.org.uk/