Heritage Learning Panel
Calling all teachers and educators!
Bosworth Battlefield Heritage Centre and the 1620s House & Garden are setting up a Teacher Advisory Group to help develop their education programmes. We are looking for a small group of teachers based in the East and West Midlands to sign up to the panel for at least one year and take part in an exciting programme of events, meetings and tours. This opportunity is open to educators of any age group and at all career stages from a broad range of subjects, schools and education services.
Aims and Responsibilities
- Attend three 90-minute meetings per academic year at Bosworth Battlefield Heritage Centre and at the 1620s House & Garden.
- Pilot, review and evaluate museum resources, education sessions and marketing material.
- Actively participate in informal discussions about the curriculum and best practices in museum education.
- Make recommendations for new education sessions, classroom learning resources and visiting procedures.
- Help promote the education programmes within your educational institution.
- Insider peeks of new learning sessions, resources and materials
- Take part in pilot education sessions for FREE
- Insight into museum education practices
- Networking opportunities with other educators and museum professionals
- Opportunities to influence the future of our education offer at two unique historical sites
- Behind the scenes tours and free entry to some events/activities
- Reimbursement for travel expenses
- Complimentary refreshments
Would you like to be a part of this exciting opportunity?
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested.
Thanks, the Heritage Education Team