Sunday 9th July, 11:00 am - 4:00 pm
Join us for our Summer Fayre showcasing a variety of Craft and Local Artisan stalls.
Come along and treat yourself
FREE admission – car parking charges apply.
The list of stall holders confirmed so far is listed below;
- Anajaner – Silk and chiffon scarves made from vintage and recycled saris.
- Burty Baker – Genuinely handmade, home baked cakes, biscuits, fudge and other lovely goodies.
- Hazel May Designs – Fairy Houses, doors and accessories.
- Jak’s Crafty Bits – Handcrafted gifts, picture frames, trinket boxes and much more.
- Leicestershire and Rutland Wildlife Trust – Awareness display providing information on local wildlife.
- Lilac Cottage Jams – Homemade jams and pickles.
- Lin Norman – Paper Flowers.
- Lizzie Lowe – Handmade wool and felted items.
- Lmor Creations – Handmade semi-precious gemstone jewellery and fashion jewellery.
- Luna and Orion – Sterling silver jewellery, personalised gifts and ladies accessories.
- Macmillan Cancer Support – children’s books, toys, CD’s & DVD’s
- Noon Gifts – Jute, cotton and canvas bags, elephant dung paper products, ragdolls and much more.
- Petite Brocante – China, linen, small items of furniture, bedspreads, cushions, vintage hair brushes, vintage compact mirrors, cards and pictures.
- Pocketful Creations – Textile goods, bags, cushions, pouches, fabric decorations and more.
- Rita Kate Design – Handbags; bunting; storage baskets and purses.
- Sue Lincoln – Scandi style painted wooden homeware and gifts.
- Tracey Louise – Padded notice boards, crochet work and needlecrafts.
- Vanity Fayre Treasures – Vanity cases and more.
- Yvonne’s Craft Box – Cross stitch, decoupage and craft supplies.