Les Routiers de Rouen: Soldier’s Camp
Saturday 16th June - Sunday 17th June, 11:00 am - 3:30 pm
Must see Children and FamiliesLiving History
Step back in time as 15th century Yorkist soldiers and their followers are brought to life in an authentically dressed period camp by Les Routiers de Rouen.
See what the common soldiers would wear to battle and the cruel weapons that threatened them. Explore the life in camp as food is cooked, archery is practised and herbs are prepared to season the food and make medicines to treat the wounded. Bring the family to experience the sights, sounds and smells of a medieval army camp.
Entry to this event is included in your admission ticket to our award-winning Exhibition. Purchase tickets here.
If you just want to experience this Living History event tickets can be purchased from The Ticket Office;
- Adult – £3.00
- Concession £2.75
- Child £2.00
- Family of 1 Adult and up to 3 children – £7.00
- Family of 2 Adults and up to 3 children – £9.50
Other Living History dates for your diary throughout the year;
- June: Saturday 23rd and Sunday 24th – Soldier’s Camp
- July: Saturday 7th and Sunday 8th – Soldier’s Camp
- August: Sunday 26th and Monday 27th – Conflict 1485
- September: Saturday 8th and Sunday 9th – Soldiers Camp & Saturday 22nd and Sunday 23rd – Soldier’s Camp