Les Routiers de Rouen: Conflict 1485
Sunday 6th May - Monday 7th May, 11:00 am - 3:30 pm
Must see Children and FamiliesLiving History
Les Routiers de Rouen invite you to explore their tented encampment in Ambion Arena, to see an array of replica arms and armour from the time of Bosworth as the noble Knights prepare for Battle.
Richly dressed ladies from the time of Richard III will also be present and maybe good King Richard will make an appearance himself! Younger visitors can listen to medieval tales bringing the middle ages to life.
Entry to this event is included in your admission ticket to our award-winning Exhibition. Purchase tickets here.
If you just want to experience this Living History event tickets can be purchased from The Ticket Office;
- Adult – £3.00
- Concession £2.75
- Child £2.00
- Family of 1 Adult and up to 3 children – £7.00
- Family of 2 Adults and up to 3 children – £9.50
Les Routiers de Rouen are also on site on the following dates;
- May: Sunday 27th and Monday 28th – Conflict 1485
- June: Saturday 16th and Sunday 17th – Soldier’s Camp & Saturday 23rd and Sunday 24th – Soldier’s Camp
- July: Saturday 7th and Sunday 8th – Soldier’s Camp
- August: Sunday 26th and Monday 27th – Conflict 1485
- September: Saturday 8th and Sunday 9th – Soldiers Camp &Saturday 22nd and Sunday 23rd – Soldier’s Camp
Don’t miss The Bosworth Medieval Festival over the weekend of 18th & 19th August – get 10% off tickets online here.