Friday 24th November, 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Must see Children and FamiliesSeasonalTithe Barn
Join us at this popular event showcasing a variety of craft & local artisan stalls.
St Peters C of E Primary School Choir will be singing at 6.30 pm.
Refreshments available including hot pork & turkey stuffing rolls.
- Anajaner – Silk and chiffon scarves made from vintage saris.
- Bosworth Battlefield Heritage Centre Retail – Ales, mead and other quality gifts.
- Cup ‘n’ Saucery – Vintage china cake stands – have a go at making your own.
- Home Inspirations by Debby Shaw
- Interior Plant Creations – Indoor plants, succulents, display containers and Christmas gifting.
- Jemma Harbot – Vintage and handmade items, crochet, knitted and sewn items.
- Lin Norman – Paper flowers.
- Lizzy Lowe – Handmade wool and felted items.
- Louise Dinsley – Cards, pictures, knitted toys and bags.
- Luna and Orion – Sterling silver jewellery, scarves, ponchos and gloves.
- Noon Gifts – Jute duffle bags, recycled frames, cotton oilcloth bags, scarves, decorations and incense sticks.
- Paul Hainsworth – Limited edition fine art prints produced from original watercolours, greetings cards.
- Ron Cooke – Paintings
- Rupert Ginger Dog – Homemade ice cream to include Christmas pudding, peanut butter, salted caramel, Eton mess, garden mint and cacao, vanilla and strawberry flavours. Also Christmas decorations.
- Tartan Heart Studio – Handcrafted Christmas decorations, bespoke jewellery, pebble art, tartan art, twine bottles, decorative wooden boxes.
- Tracey Louise – Padded notice boards, crochet and needlecrafts.